Thursday, September 13, 2007

Essay 1 Final Draft

I felt pretty good after I turned in my final draft for our first essay assignment. I am confident that I made many good revisions to my rough draft to make my final draft a success. As I was revising my paper and writing my final draft, I would figure out key things I would need to revise in my paper. Then I would go through and concentrate on one thing at a time, and revise what needed fixing. For example, I proposed many solutions throughout my paper. However, there should not have been an solutions in the paper, since I was just arguing a position. I would then go through and focus on the parts where I proposed solutions and make revisions to those specific parts. Then I would move on to the next thing that needed revising and concentrate on that. Overall, I think I would keep all the steps I took for my writing process for this first essay the same. I would still do an outline, a rough, rough draft, a rough draft, and the revisions of my rough draft (as stated above). I feel that these steps worked really well for me and helped me complete a successful final draft! :)

1 comment:

Amanda McGuire Rzicznek said...

Heather, really nice work on Essay 1. Your revisions were right ("write") on! Keep it up! :)