Friday, October 5, 2007

Online Course! :)

So far, I have really enjoyed the online course. I have learned a great deal of new information and I am very impressed on how organized the course is. Also, it is very helpful and has a lot of individualized help. This is very beneficial to me because I am already taking a lot of courses already at the university and playing club softball so I am very busy, so this course is very convenient. Also, I feel that I benefit from the individual help. I do not have any suggestions to make because I like every part of the course.

1 comment:

Amanda McGuire Rzicznek said...

Wow, thanks for your feedback, Heather! I'm really glad to see that this online class is working for you. I'm teaching ENG 112 Online in the Spring, so be sure to sign up for that one too! If you do ever have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, you know where to find me. ~AMR