Friday, August 31, 2007

Essay Thoughts!

As I begin to start my first essay for this course I am a little nervous. I feel that the first time you either take a test or write a paper for a new course and a new teacher it is always a little difficult. However, at the same time, I am excited to begin my essay. I am also excited that we get to take a stand for or against a policy that we choose. Therefore, it will be fun as a writer to write about something that interests me. Furthermore, I am not as apprehensive as I was going into the first essay because I know that if I need help, I can use the writing center. Overall, I am eager to begin my first essay!

2 comments:

Amanda McGuire Rzicznek said...

Heather,

I'm excited about your excitement about writing this first essay! I can't wait to read it!

AMR

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I am also happy that we can choose our own topic. It always makes writing a little easier for me when I am able to write about something when I have emotions about or a definite opinion on the subject.

Good luck on your first paper!