Friday, August 24, 2007

Course Expectations

My expectations for this course are to become a more improved writer and to learn new ways of organizing my ideas into a clear essay. I expect to learn how to clearly establish my ideas and how to prove my point throughout an essay. I expect that I will be successful in creating thesis statements, however I will want to work on organizing my ideas throughout the essay. Also, I will need to work on my transitions. From the instructor, I expect that I will be assisted with the certain parts of my writing that need improving so I can become a better writer.

2 comments:

Amanda McGuire Rzicznek said...

Hey, Heather! It seems that organization is something you really want to work on. We definitely can do that! :)

alieenaann2003 said...

I agree. I am here for some of the same reasons.